Auckland: Coaching & Mentoring Skills For Leaders
Coaching & Mentoring Skills For Leaders
An Australasian Leadership Institute workshop - voted Best Training Company in New Zealand*
$495 per person
Do you want your team to succeed?
Do you want your team to fulfil its potential?
This 1-day practical leadership workshop is designed to provide Managers and Supervisors with the skills necessary to develop proactive, innovative and productive team members.
Learn how to become a Coach and a Mentor
- Understand the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Learn how to identify potential in your team
- Practical techniques and tools to improve motivation
- Learn how to manage poor performance
- Understand the most effective coaching model
- Every participant will be eligible for a free 1 hour follow-up 1-on-1 coaching session.
Discounts are available for group bookings - contact Mark Wager, Chief Leadership Coach at Mark@EliteLD.co.nz
Individual and In-house versions of this workshop are available nationwide
*APAC business insider magazine 2017 NZ Business Awards