Auckland- Mind Coaching: Developing A Champions Mindset
Mind Coaching: Developing A Champions Mindset
An Australasian Leadership Institute Workshop
- Voted Best Training Company In New Zealand
- Voted Best Leadership Development Company
$395 per person
Eliminate self doubt and become more motivated, focussed and disciplined
Attend a workshop that has been described as “Inspiring“ “though-provoking“ & “life changing“
If there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be then this workshop is for you. It’s inconceivable to imagine a successful athlete without a Mind Coach or a Sports Psychologist because they fully understand the importance of having the correct mindset can have on their performance yet outside of the sports world it’s still common to see people fail to reach their potential because of self doubt, limiting beliefs and even self destructive behaviour.
If you want to be successful you need to understand how you can make your mind work for you rather than against it.
What you will learn on the day:
- Learning the essential skills for developing mental strength and a champions mindset
- Learning decision making tools for effective results
- Developing strategies for higher levels of thinking and clarity of thought
- Dealing with pressure
- Developing confidence to perform at your optimum and integrating mental conditioning into daily practices for optimum performance
- Strategies to develop mental toughness and characteristics of world-class athletes, leaders and teams
- Understanding the science behind motivation
- Learning the key elements to develop a growth mindset
After the workshop:
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion and will be eligible for a follow-up Mind coaching session.
This is what previous participants have said about this workshop
“It was an overall great experience & I learnt a lot. It also helped me unlock & discover my true potential. The topics were current & there was never a dull moment. Would recommend this to anybody”
- Mel Saga’itu-Atalifo
“If you feel like you're stuck in a rut or losing motivation then by all means take up this training. This has been really helped me in all areas of my life. You will totally enjoy it”
- Sarafina Wedlock
“Very constructive, useful & applicable. This workshop enables one to understand ways to overcome mental toughness at personal level. Provides an energy to strive, it's like this workshop activates the dead cells and gets them to work.” - Natasha Ram
“Best workshop I have ever been on. Love to attend more workshops. Interaction with Mark was awesome” - Rinal Chand
Individual coaching and in-house versions of this workshop are available. Contact Mark Wager, the Chief Leadership Coach of the Australasian Leadership Institute at Mark@EliteLD.co.nz for more details.
- APAC business insider magazine 2017 NZ Business awards
- Excellence in Asia Pacific Business Awards
About the Australasian Leadership Institute
The Australasian Leadership Institute is an organisation based in New Zealand that delivers specialised high quality Leadership training across the Asia Pacific region. Our interactive and entertaining workshops combine the latest research with facilitators who have many years of practical leadership experience.
Many top organisations have benefited by having their people attend our workshops including UNICEF, Amnesty International, Weta workshops, The Fred Hollows Foundation, Barnados, Sofitel reports, NZ Breast Cancer Foundation, Kiwibank, Ministry of Justice, Department of internal Affairs, The Ministry Of Primary Industries and many more.